Biyernes, Disyembre 6, 2013

The Allicat Experience



My fangirling for Allison Elizabeth Harvard has finally paid-off since I didn’t only get a chance to see the gorgeous international model, but was also able to talk with, hug and take a picture with her. Ugh, the feels!
I and Allison Harvard, dubbed as "Allicat", striking a pose


                Good thing, the meet and greet happened on a holiday. I got to be with her without thinking about my Saturday class. Thanks, Bonifacio! However, this event wasn’t really an easy access for me. I still had to beg for my parents’ approval to go there. And well, after a bunch of please’s and puppy eyes, they finally said yes. Thanks, mom and dad!
Another problem was, I didn’t know how travel to that far,far away land of Mall of Asia. Fortunately, my friend Joyce came with me. Thanks, men!

                On the event, you have to buy an item of Loreal Paris for a VIP pass. I bought a conditioner that's worth, uhm, more or less 10 cheeseburgers. Don’t get me wrong there really were cheaper products, however my excitement gave me too much adrenaline rush which led me to buy the thing that my hands first grabbed. Nevertheless, the money I spent surely can’t compare my priceless moment with Allicat.
While waiting for Allison, teams from MEGA FASHION CREW did a challenge.  They have to style a lady from the audience and transform them into a Parisian chic. The make-overs were later judged by Ms. Harvard and her fellow critics.

                And then Allison has finally arrived! The crowd went nuts and wild! Everyone was screaming her name from our place to the upper floors. As for me, I borrowed the host’s microphone and shouted these words like lunatic:


“Hi, Allison! I love you so much! Can I have a hug?”


a bit embarrassing isn’t it? But hey, she hugged me anyway, hihi :)
Just can't stop taking pictures of her stunning face

                After some time, VIPs were asked to fall in line. This was the part where you can now meet Allison up-close and take a picture with her. Many fans gave her personalized souvenirs. I gave her my painting and wreath of flowers. I felt her genuine appreciation for the gifts I made (plus! she posted my painting on her instagram, how cool is that!?!) She hugged me again and had a little chitchat until my time with her was finally over. Awww, back to reality.


In case you don’t know, Allison Harvard was a fan favorite and runner-up of America’s Next Top Model Cycle 12 and 17 (all stars).  Moreover, before she joined the competition, she’s already known on the internet as an eerie yet cute girl, screen named as creepy chan. (Credits to the owners of these photos)

            It’s really heartwarming when someone special  made you feel special, especially if you're a fan and your idol did something a little like this.  You really just can’t contain that happiness in your heart. 





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento